- Random Selection Consortium for Drug and Alcohol Testing: A top quality program open to motor carriers and their commercial motor vehicle drivers. Conforms to the requirements of Part 382, Title 49, Code of Federal Regulations. Our developed computer software program selects the drivers from a random pool and notifies the motor carrier of selection for testing. Our program allows for an individual motor carrier to accomplish the testing at a location of their choice and at their expense. We provide annual consortium documents to each motor carrier. Cost: One time motor carrier fee of $45.00, and $25.00 per driver per year.
- Substance Abuse Testing: Alcohol and drug testing services are available at our office between the hours of 8:00 AM to 12:00 PM and 1:00 PM to 4:00 PM Monday through Friday.
- Substance Abuse Education Materials: Fulfills a motor carriers obligations under Subpart F, Section 382-601, Title 49 CFR. An educational three part fold out pamphlet that can be motor carrier personalized by adding a motor carrier's name on the cover page and entering designated company employee names on space provided on the inside. The document is printed on heavy stock paper and includes the required driver receipt.
- Motor Carrier Regulatory Compliance Assistance: At your site or ours, we will assist you with your motor carrier compliance issues. We take great pride in this service to the motor carrier. Contact us for options and cost.
- Training Classes and Safety Meetings: At your site or ours and your subject matter or ours. We currently conduct management reasonable suspicion training, driver log training, Breath Alcohol Technician (BAT), Urine Collector, and Entry Level Driver training. Contact us for options and cost.
- Expert Testimony: We work closely with attorneys and motor carriers to ensure accuracy in the development of cases whether defendant or plaintiff. Members of our staff are qualified experts. Contact us for options and cost.
- Hazardous Materials Transportation Education: Our instructor is well versed in the requirement of HM-126 and HM-181 and also trains farm workers in pesticide awareness. Contact us for options and cost.
- Insurance Company Assistance: We assist motor carrier insurance companies in bringing their trucking company clients into compliance to reduce rates and operational costs.